Carpet and Furniture Cleaning
Ever think about where your feet have been? We sure do.
It’s no surprise that carpets and rugs get so dirty: They’re often installed in high-traffic areas and have high exposure to dirt and debris tracked in from outside. Regular carpet and furniture cleaning is important to maintain the integrity and appearance of your home or business — but there’s only so much you can do on your own.
Vacuuming and spot cleaning are necessary tasks, but they will often only remove dirt, dust and allergens that are on the surface of your carpet and furniture rather than sanitising. More often than not, dust mites, germs, bacteria, dirt, pollen, pet hair and allergens are lurking just out of your vacuum’s reach, trapped in carpet fibres or buried in upholstery.
To fix the problem, you’ve got to get to the bottom of things and the only way to do that is with the right tools. Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management professional services are uniquely suited to clean and sanitise your furniture and upholstery. For years, we’ve been using our superior knowledge, tools and experience to serve the areas of Brisbane, Redland City, Gold Coast, Ipswich and Caboolture.
Whether you’re looking to clean carpets or rugs, remove a stubborn stain or spot or make your upholstered furniture look brand-new, we can help. Our certified and experienced technicians can help with everything — from odour removal to fabric protection — and are even qualified to handle special cases like car and marine upholstery and leather furniture.
Benefits of Annual Furniture and Carpet Cleaning
Dirt attracts dirt, making annual furniture and carpet cleaning a must. But how often should you bring in the professionals to sanitise your space? We recommend annual professional carpet and furniture cleaning, and more frequent treatments for high-traffic homes and businesses. This ensures a healthier space for you, your family, guests and clients.
Not sure if an annual cleaning is worth it? Here are just a few benefits you can expect to see when you invest in yearly professional cleaning services.
• Healthier home/business. Germs, allergens, bacteria and other minuscule annoyances cling to carpets and other fabric-covered areas. These microscopic pests can cause breathing difficulties for at-risk individuals such as children, elderly, immunocompromised and ill individuals. No carpet? Germ and other tiny invaders can still be found on other fabric-covered areas like furniture. Annual cleaning will remove these problems, eliminating the health risk they cause.
• Improved aesthetics. Nothing looks nice when it’s covered in a layer of dirt and grime. Say goodbye to stains and odours — annual cleaning improves the appearance of furniture and carpets so that you can take pride in having people over instead of worrying about how to hide that ugly stain on the couch.
• Reduced expenditures. It seems counterintuitive but paying for annual cleaning will save you money in the long run. Cleaning dirty furniture and carpets is vastly more economical than replacing them.
• Sanitisation. Surface cleaning is only one step of the process — if you truly want your home and business to look and feel like new then sanitisation is key. Annual professional cleaning will not only make your furniture and carpets look nicer, the process will also make your home and business more sanitary.
• Extended carpet/furniture life. You spent a lot on that carpet or furniture, so don’t let that investment go to waste. An annual cleaning will go a long way toward protecting your furniture and floors, drastically reducing any need for replacement. Our skilled technicians also offer fabric protection to further the life of your carpet and furniture.
• Keep pests away. You may like your clean home, but pests sure don’t. Annual cleaning is a great way to keep your space from being overrun by annoying or dangerous pests. Hiring a professional will also ensure that your home or business is sanitised, eliminating many of the health risks associated with pests.