We all love the look and feel of brand-new floors and furniture, but those pristine items don’t stay that way for long. Dingy carpets, stained upholstery, foul-smelling rugs or furniture — these are all common in homes and business and can result from normal wear and tear. No matter how well you clean, vacuum and try to preserve your space, it’s inevitable that some dirt and debris will take up residence.
“Not a big deal,” you say? “I can handle some matted carpet. And the stain isn’t that big.”
Unfortunately, aesthetics aren’t the only reason to be concerned with maintaining your home or business. While pest infestations can erupt anywhere under the right conditions, they’re far more likely to occur in spaces that aren’t subjected to regular and thorough cleaning and sanitisation.
If you’re tired of looking at that coffee stain on your couch, embarrassed to invite family over due to the state of your carpet or losing business and client respect because of a pest problem, don’t give up hope just yet. It’s normal for residential and commercial premises to reach a point where they simply can’t do it on their own anymore. That’s where we come in.
Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management is proud to service Brisbane, Redland City, Gold Coast, Ipswich and Caboolture. Let us help you revitalise and protect your home or business, giving your space a clean look, fresh feel and healthier environment.
When it comes to cleaning and pest management, we know you’ve probably asked yourself if it’s worth it to invest in a professional. After all, you have a vacuum and cleaning products and the shops carry a variety of chemicals and solutions that claim to neutralise pest infestations.
So why not just fix things yourself?
There are some elements of cleaning and pest management that you can and should take care of on your own. Things like vacuuming, spot cleaning and keeping indoor and outdoor areas tidy and free of debris can go a long way to preventing problems.
However, there are some instances where professionals are a necessity. Attempting to resolve a pest infestation, remove stains or even properly clean rugs and carpets can be a huge hassle if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. In fact, you might even make the problem worse. Professionals are also more capable of thoroughly sanitising areas.
What products are best? Which equipment should I use? Is this pesticide safe for my pets and family? How does this product work? What kind of insect is this? How do I stop the infestation? Professionals will be able to answer all these questions — and more — thanks to the knowledge and experience they’ve acquired.
In addition to knowledge and experience, truly great companies like Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management will bring a level of professionalism and dedication to their job that you won’t find anywhere else. Our team cares deeply about every client we work with, so we make sure that every job is thoroughly completed to the best of our abilities so you can enjoy your space.
When it comes to your home, nothing is too good for our clients. We are a family company, owned and managed right here in Australia. We’ve been serving areas such as Brisbane, Redland City, Gold Coast, Ipswich and Caboolture for years. That means we have a unique perspective on how to best serve you!
Whether you’re looking for carpet cleaning or annual pest inspection, we’re here for you. We offer trusted brands, products and equipment to ensure that you receive quality service, every time. Our knowledgeable and friendly technicians have an eye for detail and a goal to exceed your expectations.
Why work with us? We’re proud to offer some of the highest quality cleaning and sanitisation services in the area, as well as benefits like:
• 100% customer satisfaction
• Always on-time services
• Cost-effective and efficient
• Affordable pricing
• Thorough job every time
Our annual cleaning and pest inspection services can help ensure a healthier and happier home for you and your family. Contact us today for a quote or to find out more about how we can help you.
Own a business? Frequent professional carpet cleaning and pest inspections are important tasks that often get left until the last minute. Don’t wait until problems arise — act now and take preventative measures that will protect your business, your customers and your reputation.
Our Australian-owned and -managed company is proud to offer professional carpet and upholstery cleaning, sanitisation and pest management services to a variety of businesses such as motels, hotels, offices, factories, schools, warehouses, shops and restaurants.
We’re proud to offer competitive pricing, a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and timely services no matter when you need us. Our licensed and qualified technicians provide thorough work at affordable commercial rates, making it easier than ever to find the cleaning and inspection services you need.
Don’t wait until a problem occurs. If you’re looking for professionals in the Brisbane, Redland City, Gold Coast, Ipswich or Caboolture areas, call us today and receive a quote for your business or find out which combination of services is best for you.
Unfortunately for home and business owners, insects and other pests are drawn to buildings for warmth, food and shelter. While pests are more often found in homes, commercial buildings aren’t immune to outbreaks. And while they are more common in warm, moist areas with ready access to a food source, pest infestations can occur anywhere.
In this case, the old adage “out of sight, out of mind” does not apply. Pests are sneaky — just because you don’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t there. In fact, by the time you begin to notice pests it’s likely that you already have a huge issue on your hands.
Annual cleaning and sanitisation is a useful preventative measure that limits the food supply for some pests like mice and rats and can entirely remove others. However, simply cleaning your home or business will not eliminate pests if there is an infestation! Pest technicians inspect your home and business, finding and eliminating pests in place you might not even think to look and giving you peace of mind.
Just like annual furniture and carpet cleaning, annual pest inspections are beneficial for homes and businesses. Professional pest management services not only resolve pest infestations, they also put preventative measures in place to limit potential outbreaks.
We at Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management are happy to offer customised pest management plans to ensure that you receive the treatments and prevention that’s perfect for your home or business.
Pests are a common nuisance in nearly every household and business across Australia. While it’s important to engage professional help when dealing with pests, knowing what you might encounter is equally important. Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management is equipped to target common pests such as:
• Carpet Beetles: True to their name, carpet beetles can often be found consuming the natural fibres of your carpet, creating unsightly bare patches. Carpet beetles are drawn to natural fabrics, which means that your upholstery and clothing are also at risk.
• Carpet Moths: Like carpet beetles, carpet moths are textile pests usually found in dark areas or under furniture. You might be able to see them hopping around the carpet or notice their egg cases behind furniture. No natural fibres are safe from these pests.
• Cockroaches: Roaches are well-known for carrying bacteria and germs and for being incredibly sneaky and resourceful. It’s important to keep things tidy or risk creating attractive hiding areas for these pests. An infestation of roaches can be dangerous for individuals with allergies, asthma or compromised immune systems, as they can be affected by roach saliva, feces and shells.
• Spiders: Spiders and their webs are often found in out-of-the-way areas such as corners, ceilings and light fixtures. Some spiders are no more than nuisances, though there are several species that can be dangerous.
• Ants/Fire Ants: Ants are social creatures; if you see one, you can bet there are thousands more just out of sight. While not inherently dangerous, ants can become a problem due to their sheer numbers. Some species of ants can cause structural damage to homes while others, like the invasive fire ant, have painful bites.
• Fleas: These pests can be common when pets are present, though buildings infested with rodents may see an increase in fleas as well. Flea bites can cause itchiness, allergic reactions and bacterial infections.
• Silverfish: Named for their silver colour and fish-like movements, these pests are harmless to people, although the same can’t be said for books, papers, walls and fibrous items like carpets and clothing.
• Rats/mice: There are several species of rodents that make their homes in our homes. The black rat, brown rat and house mouse may burrow into walls or cupboards where they can nest. Signs of rodent infestations might include droppings, chewed or nibbled items and holes. Rodents can carry bacteria, germs, viruses and even other pests that might infest your home, making sanitisation incredibly important.
No one likes an infestation of pests — so why wait until the problem gets bad? Annual pest inspections not only eliminate pest infestations and sanitise your building, they can also be used to create a barrier around your home that will lessen the chance of future infestations.
There are many benefits that come with hiring a professional company to perform annual pest inspections for your property.
1. Live a pest-free life. Perhaps the greatest benefit that comes with annual pest inspections is the decreased likelihood of a pest invasion.
2. Create a schedule that works for you. While infestations hardly ever happen when convenient, the same can’t be said for pest inspections. Scheduling annual pest inspections allows you to care for your property on your terms.
3. Save money in the long term. Emergency response to pest infestation often carries a hefty price tag. Investing in annual pest inspections can actually be better for your wallet in the long run.
4. Protect your home, family, business and customers. If you want to protect your home or business from structural damage and keep your family or customers safe from the health risks that many pests pose, there is no better way to do so than with annual pest inspections. Yearly inspections will ensure that you identify and neutralise issues before they become expensive, dangerous problems. Our team at Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management ensures your property is protected.
We know you aren’t happy when there are pests afoot — that’s why we’re here to help! Invest in preventative measures with our pest management services today. If you’re already plagued by pests, we can take care of infestations so that you can return to normal life.
Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management offers a variety of plans and prevention strategies as well as licensed pest technicians who will perform warranty-covered walk-throughs, inspections and treatments of your property.
If you’re in the Brisbane, Redland City, Gold Coast, Ipswich or Caboolture areas, we can help make your home or business a healthier, safer and happier space.
Ever think about where your feet have been? We sure do.
It’s no surprise that carpets and rugs get so dirty: They’re often installed in high-traffic areas and have high exposure to dirt and debris tracked in from outside. Regular carpet and furniture cleaning is important to maintain the integrity and appearance of your home or business — but there’s only so much you can do on your own.
Vacuuming and spot cleaning are necessary tasks, but they will often only remove dirt, dust and allergens that are on the surface of your carpet and furniture rather than sanitising. More often than not, dust mites, germs, bacteria, dirt, pollen, pet hair and allergens are lurking just out of your vacuum’s reach, trapped in carpet fibres or buried in upholstery.
To fix the problem, you’ve got to get to the bottom of things and the only way to do that is with the right tools. Good Call Carpet Cleaning and Pest Management professional services are uniquely suited to clean and sanitise your furniture and upholstery. For years, we’ve been using our superior knowledge, tools and experience to serve the areas of Brisbane, Redland City, Gold Coast, Ipswich and Caboolture.
Whether you’re looking to clean carpets or rugs, remove a stubborn stain or spot or make your upholstered furniture look brand-new, we can help. Our certified and experienced technicians can help with everything — from odour removal to fabric protection — and are even qualified to handle special cases like car and marine upholstery and leather furniture.
Dirt attracts dirt, making annual furniture and carpet cleaning a must. But how often should you bring in the professionals to sanitise your space? We recommend annual professional carpet and furniture cleaning, and more frequent treatments for high-traffic homes and businesses. This ensures a healthier space for you, your family, guests and clients.
Not sure if an annual cleaning is worth it? Here are just a few benefits you can expect to see when you invest in yearly professional cleaning services.
• Healthier home/business. Germs, allergens, bacteria and other minuscule annoyances cling to carpets and other fabric-covered areas. These microscopic pests can cause breathing difficulties for at-risk individuals such as children, elderly, immunocompromised and ill individuals. No carpet? Germ and other tiny invaders can still be found on other fabric-covered areas like furniture. Annual cleaning will remove these problems, eliminating the health risk they cause.
• Improved aesthetics. Nothing looks nice when it’s covered in a layer of dirt and grime. Say goodbye to stains and odours — annual cleaning improves the appearance of furniture and carpets so that you can take pride in having people over instead of worrying about how to hide that ugly stain on the couch.
• Reduced expenditures. It seems counterintuitive but paying for annual cleaning will save you money in the long run. Cleaning dirty furniture and carpets is vastly more economical than replacing them.
• Sanitisation. Surface cleaning is only one step of the process — if you truly want your home and business to look and feel like new then sanitisation is key. Annual professional cleaning will not only make your furniture and carpets look nicer, the process will also make your home and business more sanitary.
• Extended carpet/furniture life. You spent a lot on that carpet or furniture, so don’t let that investment go to waste. An annual cleaning will go a long way toward protecting your furniture and floors, drastically reducing any need for replacement. Our skilled technicians also offer fabric protection to further the life of your carpet and furniture.
• Keep pests away. You may like your clean home, but pests sure don’t. Annual cleaning is a great way to keep your space from being overrun by annoying or dangerous pests. Hiring a professional will also ensure that your home or business is sanitised, eliminating many of the health risks associated with pests.